The 2019 bathroom colors will be predominantly gray and neutral, making a great comeback in the interior fashion scene this season. If you use these tones in the bathroom, you will achieve an environment that will distill luxury and relaxation.
No more shiny surfaces, this year it turns to matte surfaces. In addition, taking into account the tendency of the use of natural materials, slate tiles and tiles will be very popular this year, as they meet all the requirements.
Monochromatic bathroom color trends 2019
The black and white with a classic decoration. This color combination is ideal for use in the bathroom.
Green bathroom wall colors
The green color is one of those that will be used in 2019 for interior decoration. And of course, you can use it in the bathroom.
Colors for bathrooms: shades of gray
The most fashionable color this season will undoubtedly be gray. And do not think that gray can look boring, as it works wonderfully in a rich variety of shades and nuances. In addition, you can give touches of striking colors in accessories.
A space in pale gray and white, does not seem narrow, but gives the feeling of being larger and more airy.
Touches of color in yellow, orange, green or blue, can be an excellent way to give life to the gray bathroom.
Cool colors such as blue and green are responsible for generating a soothing and calming effect, perfect for a relaxing bath. Choose the blue and green color that you like the most.
Pastel colors, wood, silver faucets and bright mirrors add elegance.
Raw and beige color trends for bathroom
As we mentioned, the colors matte, nude and neutral colors are booming. Beiges, browns, whites, combine to give a calm and relaxed atmosphere.
Of course, the choice of colors depends directly on the type of bathroom. For a small bathroom, it is preferable that the white predominates, with some touches of beige.
Rustic colors give a sexy touch to old bathrooms, if they are complemented with wooden furniture.
Colors affect our mood, and neutral colors are perfect for adding some details of vibrant colors. If we want an energizing bath a color like this bathroom is perfect. Terracotta orange gives energy but does not overwhelm when combined with beige neutral tone tiles.
For a casual and classic bathroom you can go for low contrasts like beige and black. If you want a high contrast use the combination white and black is perfect and elegant.
A great way to color the bathroom is by painting the cabinets or walls. In this case the wardrobe marks contrast with the blue walls and red accessories. The tiles remain neutral.
A great trend for bathrooms is to generate a neutral field, mahogany cabinets and white tubs. They are one of the most common combinations. To maintain neutrality, the wall of a dull gray clay.
Color combination for bathrooms
For those or those who are in search of the combination of colors, perfect for your bath, below we bring you some ideas, according to some of the most used trends today.
For example, for warm or coastal sites, it is always recommended to apply colors from the sea, which may be mixed with some woods, or with white. Next, we leave the main palettes of each of them.
When you do not want to spend too much money on the investment, it is best to leave the floors and walls white or pale gray, and apply on towels and other items.
There is also the theory of two colors plus white. On this occasion we offer the possibility of doing it with a soft cream and Mediterranean blue.
For those who want a more expressive and ardent bath, here is a palette of various reds, from a very soft one, to a dramatic burgundy.
If you like cozy and neutral spaces, it is best to lean towards a cream or lime green, very soft, accompanied by opaque and white wood.
Something more modern, according to the trend of luxurious and minimalist bathrooms, is clearly the use of the gray palette, in addition to taking advantage of metallic paints, to make the space more attractive.
Finally we leave you with two more trends, the first taking advantage of tones such as salmon and coral, while the second, focuses on the underwater colors of blue and green, to achieve the perfect combination.
Tips for choosing colors for bathrooms
Choosing the right colors for your home is often intimidating; and in the bathroom, most of the color selections, from floor to ceiling, may seem very monotonous. To choose the color the trick is to find the most suitable for you and your home. Here we will give you some tips to take into account when choosing the colors of your bathroom.
- Choose your favorite colors that respond to your emotions. For example, yellow can be a great stimulant for one person, but something crazy for others.
- Usually in the bathroom there is very little empty wall space, due to the cabinets and tiles. The walls can be seen as the backdrop to display a work of art, which will highlight the tiles, furniture and toilets. Therefore, walls and ceiling should always be painted white or light colors.
- Do not buy any item until you have selected the entire color palette.
- You have to look at the colors with daylight and artificial light. Soft blues and greens can look somewhat sad with incandescent light. Sometimes it is useful to correct the color with fluorescent lighting.
- There are no rules about the proper colors in a bathroom, but there are generalizations. The pink or peach color is best seen if combined with shades of green. The green contrasts with the wood tones and is a versatile option.
- For granite or other materials, it is most likely that you keep a predominantly neutral palette and add small details of color in the accessories.
- To choose wardrobes you have to take into account the nuances of wood, some woods are warmer and others colder, although they can be glazed, dyed or painted.