Beautiful Ceiling Design – Stylish Novelties And Popular Trends for 2022
A well-designed ceiling creates a sense of the wholeness of the interior, gives it a special originality and a finished look. Modern materials and designs make it possible to level surfaces as much as possible, hide defects, communications, and rationally equip lamps. Ceiling design trends in 2022, various options stand out with an interesting texture, innovative decor elements.
- 1 Design of stretch ceilings 2022
- 2 Design of plasterboard ceilings 2022
- 3 Ceiling design 2022 in the living room
- 4 Ceiling design 2022 in the kitchen
- 5 Ceiling design 2022 in the bedroom
Design of stretch ceilings 2022
The rapidly spreading stretch ceilings continues to improve. Among the latest proposals, the most popular are seamless options, as well as multi-level structures with unusual solutions.
Among the fashionable novelties in 2022, there are super-topical types of carved stretch ceilings. They inspire admiration, create a magical environment. In terms of a structural solution, they are made of two panels stretched over the frame. One of them usually has a more saturated hue and serves as a background.
The second canvas is made more often in a contrasting color sound, and curly cuts are created on it. They can be folded into floral, floral, geometric ornaments, have an abstract or thematic pattern.
Thanks to laser equipment, all openwork elements are made very high quality. The magical perception is enhanced after the installation of decorative lighting. Usually, an LED strip is used, which allows you to introduce unusual light overflows into the atmosphere of the room.
It should be noted that 2022 carved stretch ceilings acquire a beautiful and fashionable sound when the panels of both levels have a snow-white color scheme. When you turn on the LED strip located between them, a delicate refined openwork above the head is created, reminiscent of the expensive stucco molding of aristocratic estates.
Important! It should be borne in mind that cut structures are not recommended for rooms with low ceilings.
The fashionable design of stretch ceilings 2022 with 3D effects continues to fascinate customers, allowing them to experience the magical feeling of the illusion of infinity and curvature of space. For this reason, models depicting stellar galaxies remain in demand.
In the trend of 2022, multi-level options, as well as models with a curved frame. With the installation of some innovative varieties, it is possible to bring domed ceilings into the room.
The varieties of stretch ceilings in 2022, decorated with high-quality photo printing, continue to be relevant.
Interesting options are offered, for example, a canvas with a pattern flowing onto wall surfaces.
If the interior of the room is decorated in the neoclassical style, stretch ceilings, which depict magnificent frescoes of the Renaissance, become relevant. They give any room a luxurious aristocratic look with the illusion of being in the royal chambers.
Large-scale photographs of flowers remain fashionable in 2022. They create the central color of the interior and must be supported by other elements.
The novelty of the 2022 season is metallized stretch ceilings, which perfectly fit into a modern interior style, for example, high-tech.
In such an interior, it is necessary to maintain a balance, not to include a large number of elements with a metallic sheen. Such a ceiling is in good harmony with glossy tiles, glass with darkened surfaces.
With proper inclusion of mirror stretch canvases in the general interior surroundings, it allows you to visually bring freshness, air, and infinity even to a small room.
A successful refined variation is the combination of satin and mirror cloths. You can make elements reflecting the space of the room in the center of the main plasterboard structure. They significantly enhance the luminous flux of built-in luminaires.
Today, the soaring line on the ceiling is rapidly gaining popularity, due to its unusual shapes and configurations, this ceiling has taken root in the modern interior.
With the help of a translucent film stretched over a frame, which can only occupy a part of the ceiling, and hidden lamps that evenly distribute the light flux, it is possible to create an unusual effect.
In the normal state, the canvas does not stand out, representing usually a white flat plane. After switching on, an even glow spreads, which can have several shades. A special remote control allows you to adjust the intensity and color, creating an atmosphere suitable for a particular moment.
Design of plasterboard ceilings 2022
A variety of expressive structural design of plasterboard ceilings allows you to create the interior of your dreams. Among the modifications proposed in 2022, several innovations stand out.
Similar ceilings, which remain in the 2022 trend, are mounted in spacious rooms. An accurate project is necessarily developed, and all installation operations are performed by specialists.
Unusual 3D ceilings visually create a sense of depth, changes in space, thanks to the combination, flow of multi-level elements and shapes.
Different segments of a multi-tiered plasterboard ceiling are carried out, bearing a certain functional load.
They can move to wall planes, zoning the space, or they can be supplemented with mirror elements. Looks graceful with artistically designed LED lighting.
Amazing effects are created by mounting special screens in various configurations equipped with drywall segments.
Such luminous ceilings work according to a predetermined program or change the image depending on the mood.
The fashion trends in the implementation of ceiling design, which remain relevant in 2022, include the creation of a combination of plasterboard structures and PVC sheets.
- In the first case, a drywall island is created in the center, and the perimeter is decorated with a canvas with a varied color palette.
- The second interesting solution is the design of PVC in the middle of the ceiling, surrounded by a carved figured or stepped frame made of plasterboard, behind which the backlight is hidden. In this way, various illusions are created, for example, stellar infinity, visible through the porthole of a spaceship.
When creating ceiling plasterboard variations, they adhere to several principles that reflect modern trends:
- The lines created along the perimeter or in a certain part of the ceiling of the steps, niches are clear. This is allowed to streamline the space.
- Too bulky structures are avoided, making the vertical sides of the elements up to 60 mm high.
- The backlight is mounted on both sides, achieving the appearance of intersecting light fluxes. With this solution, possible defects and unevenness of the ceiling surfaces are masked as much as possible.
- Finish, such as textured plaster, is used to decorate a plasterboard frame.
The most spacious room is usually allocated for the living room, allowing, when choosing a ceiling design, to embody the most daring options that are popular in 2022.
- At low heights, they stop at decorating ceiling surfaces in traditional ways, introducing elements of novelty. Adds unexpected coloring by using different tones of the same color, flowing smoothly in different directions.
- Plastered surfaces turn into a work of art if they are performed by a master in the Venetian technique. This element makes the interior noble and refined.
- If the height is sufficient, stretch ceilings with lighting are selected, innovative carved and combined designs are widely used.
- Wooden and slatted ceilings harmoniously fit in, allowing to visually highlight a separate functional area, for example, a library area. In such a situation, shelves behind glass or stained glass doors are created from identical wood on the walls, which gives integrity and amazing appeal. Comfort is enhanced by a table and a cozy armchair.
Advice! Multi-level fantasy plasterboard structures fit into the spacious living room. Enhances the aesthetic effect by combining them with stretch fabrics, mirror inserts. The cassette varieties bring a modern touch.
The specificity of the kitchen interior requires a thoughtful approach to the choice of ceiling design. Materials should be moisture resistant, not deform during temperature fluctuations, wash well. There are several popular directions in terms of the design of fashionable ceilings 2022.
- Monochrome surfaces remain relevant, emphasizing the overall coloristic solution of the room. Allows you to create a dynamic atmosphere – combining a variety of textures. More often, such variations are used to visually divide the space into functional zones.
- With sufficient height, the installation of two-level structures made of moisture-resistant plasterboard or modern stretch ceilings with innovative carved notes, original lighting, thematic ornaments, and 3D effects becomes a rational solution.
A room designed for a comfortable, quiet pastime should be designed especially carefully. In creating a certain mood, the way the ceiling will be decorated also plays an important role.
- Ceiling project. When developing a project, the area and configuration of the room, the arrangement of furniture, and the general style solution are taken into account. It is necessary to analyze several options popular in 2022, among which photowall-paper reviving in modern modifications is beginning to dominate.
This type of decoration sounded in full force, allowing you to decorate not only wall surfaces, but also ceilings. Among the variety of proposals, it is easy to choose shades and ornaments that meet the general style of the room.
Important! Painting and art painting is allowed if the ceiling surfaces are perfectly flat.
If you want to hide defects, then they resort to lightweight stretch ceiling structures. By choosing innovative modifications with carved, star or 3D effects, it is possible to enhance the magical appeal. At the same time, it is important to maintain a balance of poise and calm statics of space.
The 2022 ceiling in modern variations is becoming an important element in creating the overall style of the interior. When selecting unusual structural and shading modifications, it can dominate and set the tone for the selection of floor and wall finishes.
At the design stage, it is important to take into account all the nuances so as not to get an environment overloaded with decorative, conflicting details.