The interior of the living room with a kitchen in 2022 can be decorated in different styles. This is due to the desire of people who are trying to deviate from traditions, boring designs, rigid frames. The style of living rooms in the classical sense has unconditional distinctive standards. However, they often limit the flight of thoughts and fantasies of an interior designer, reduce his ability to subjectively express his design idea.
Living room interior 2022: the main trends
The most popular styles in which living rooms can be decorated show the progressive thinking of modern design. These include:
- Art Deco;
- high tech;
The style of the interior, depending on the layout of the apartment, solves very important issues:
- in what scale to decorate the living room;
- how to arrange furniture;
- how to improve the functionality of the room.
The living room should be spacious, light and multifunctional, divided into at least 2 zones, preferably several.
Eclecticism is the main interior trend. This is due to the cultural heritage and history of styles that have developed in modern times. It combines even the most incompatible styles. For example, hi-tech details include a rural touch. Contemporary décor means a combination of history and modernity.
More and more people are starting to return to simple (so called rustic) and functional styles. Natural materials are used not only for the sake of comfort, but also for environmental reasons. Plants, raw materials and fabrics complement the natural, simple design of a rustic lifestyle very well.
When choosing the interior of a living room with a kitchen in 2022, the emphasis is on returning to the classic style. The solution is suitable for small-sized (up to 22 squares) premises in the European way:
- Ceiling lighting is responsible for the separation of the kitchen and public areas.
- The sleeping place is hidden from prying eyes by glass-based partitions.
- The furniture is brown, and so are the curtains or curtains.
One of the well-established styles in design is modernity, familiar to everyone.
On a note!
In this style, you can design a living room, completely oblivious to the dimensions, layout of the room. The walls are pasted over or painted in light colors, laminate or parquet in natural colors is placed on the floor.
The combination of colors in the living room
This year is marked by the trend of darker shades of beige. Harmony is achieved with light green and milky, creating an eye-catching picture. Green as an addition goes well with neutral milky, beige and gray.
Now a very relevant solution is considered to be the design of the living room in mint color. It is associated with flora, nature and in general. The design at the present stage is dominated by neutral and natural colors, which skillful designers combine with geometric patterns.
Along with the classics, stylists offer unexpected alternatives to decorating the living room in dark, deep shades with an obligatory light accent in some places. Actual combinations:
- dark blue and light blue;
- dark gray and light crimson;
- chestnut and light gray;
- olive and dark green;
- burgundy and coral.
Among the fashionable solutions of living room 2022 is the use of aqua color in the design. It acts as a strong accent color, usually complemented by white.
On a note!
In an environment where people want to stick to a more conservative design, the classic table of color combinations in the interior will do.
Living room interior combined with bedroom
Rising rents and the emergence of miniature homes are driving up the demand for compact furnishings. Choosing a zoning method:
- sliding partitions;
- podiums and second levels;
- bunk berths behind fabric separators.
Sliding structures that are installed on the desired area of the room cope with the zoning of the bedroom-living room quite successfully. Thus, an Asian style is created, which forms an additional visual space in the room, dividing it into several parts. It is very beneficial to use this method in large rooms with a small amount of overhead lighting. Installation of glass doors in combination with curtains is suitable.
Rooms with high walls can be divided into several levels. With a multi-storey room, the floors hanging over the living room look spectacular. Often, in addition to them, they put compact stairs in light shades. In a compilation with this approach, built-in wardrobes look advantageous, which not only create the effect of increasing the area of the room, but also prospectively harmonize with the color scheme of dark shades of wood in the created level.
This is a fairly popular option, this solution is very popular in the development of design for middle-class apartments.
Zoning living room with kitchen: interior novelties
There is a popular belief that the kitchen is the heart and the living room is the soul of the apartment. The classic design style allows you to connect these two locations. This is especially true for small apartments. It is important to pay attention to non-obvious things in a duet of premises:
- Lighting greatly influences the general opinion about the interior. It is also important to pay attention to the location of the light switches.
- A bar counter is well suited to separate the kitchen and living room, on the other side of which a sofa or armchair is placed.
- When combining, the main task is to maintain a uniform concept of style. Many do not understand this and try not to connect, but, on the contrary, to divide the premises.
- Special attention is required to ensure good air exchange and ventilation so that odors from the kitchen do not penetrate into the living room.
- There are specific scenarios for using the combined kitchen. It is because of them that she gained her immense popularity. First of all, the designer and the landlord must agree and define a clear presentation of the result.
Open-plan kitchens have recently become fashionable and have gained immense popularity. They look very relevant. For the most part, this type of design is found in studio apartments, but it looks especially striking in the design of the premises of private houses.
Modern interior of a studio room in 2022
The modern apartments are open plan. The rooms seem to flow from one to another. There is a serious need for furniture with a wide range of functionality that emphasizes living spaces or separates them from each other.
The basis for any design is space. Each element and piece of furniture should be both functional and decorative. A competent selection of lamps and lamps complements and decorates the living space.
Color is a good design tool. It plays a critical role in the evaluation of a room. Bold solutions become richer and richer with intense color schemes. One-color compositions are now rather abandoned in favor of patterns and fractals. Highlight the main current design ideas:
- Rich or in harmony with the living nature colors of the design.
- A penchant for simple, rustic design.
- Maximum use of the available area of an apartment or private house to follow trends.
- Intelligent technologies are taking up more and more space in the organization of space. This gives a progressive and more reliable result.
- Comfort is the main thing in the house.
- Ergonomics is an integral concept. Due to the fact that apartments are getting smaller, it is important to pay attention to the versatility of furniture.
- Freedom of movement and flexible solutions. People want to be free more and more. The distribution of space in rooms and the apartment as a whole is relevant.
The conditions of modern life are changing rapidly. Many are looking for a way out of the routine and release from conventions. This is especially true for the organization of housing. Therefore, having correctly designed the living room, you can not only refresh the interior, but also feel the global changes in life.