Interior delights are determined mainly by fashion trends. An important role in choosing the style of any room is played by the organic design of the floor. Among the options for modern floor materials, laminate confidently takes the lead, which is represented by a variety of textures (realistic and fantasy), and also pleases with original shades. Of interest are the varieties of this floor material, which will be the trends for laminate floor tiles in 2023.
Multi-layer laminated panels quickly gained recognition as a reliable material for flooring in rooms of various functional purposes. The basis of the design is a durable fiberboard. The lower stabilizing coating protects it from deformation. A decorative layer is applied to the upper plane, which determines the texture and color. Provides strength and protection from abrasion top layer.
WHEN CHOOSING LAMINATE FLOORS, PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING INDICATORS
- wear resistance class;
- moisture resistance;
- coating texture;
- color solution.
New design solutions allow you to choose a laminate for interiors created with elements of various styles. It is important to consider several factors:
- area and general layout of the premises;
- lighting options;
- type of furniture;
- used finishing materials;
- textile tone.
The selected type of laminate, with a competent comparison of all the leading accents, can be harmoniously entered into the interior. Pay attention to fashion trends that can be traced in 2023.
The elegant naturalness of wood withstands changing fashion trends for a long time. Laminate floors, successfully imitating parquet, fit well into modern interiors.
The trends of 2023 include laying out herringbone laminated dice. Among the extensive model range, you can choose special collections that allow you to lay in the style of an English classic Christmas tree, which involves the distribution of individual fragments at a right angle.
Manufacturers offer a modernized locking system that helps to dock the short side of the bar with the desired section of the long end surface. As a result, the floor becomes presentable, thanks to an unusual pattern.
Also, the French herringbone has received a new sound, assuming the location of individual laminate dies at 60 or 45 degrees. More often, such a pattern is obtained by imitation on the surface, so it will not be necessary to clearly adjust individual fragments.
The traditional solution for the kitchen, hallway, bathroom, toilet is laying out ceramic or porcelain tiles. This is a rather time-consuming process requiring special knowledge and accuracy.
Increasingly, alternative variations are found in modern interiors. It is enough to choose a laminate with high-quality imitation tiles. Pay attention to wear-resistant varieties with a reliable locking system.
On a note! For rooms with probable changes in humidity and temperature (kitchen, bathroom), laminate with a high moisture resistance index are used.
New laminate collections 2023, representing unusual model options, stylized with scuffed elements, will be an excellent solution to maintain such style trends in the interior as retro, modern, revolutionary loft, nostalgic country.
The floor covering, which creates the feeling of a family nest, in which more than one generation of household members has been replaced for a long time, brings an atmosphere of calm and comfort into the room.
An important criterion in the selection of flooring is its shade. Designers advise paying attention to the following colors, which in 2023 occupy the highest lines of fashion ratings.
- White (light). It symbolizes purity, freshness, conciseness, serenity. A light-colored laminate with a light, woody structure harmonizes perfectly with a more saturated shade of walls or furniture, enhancing its brightness. Suitable for small rooms, as it allows you to visually expand the space. For large rooms, if desired, they turn to a smoother whiteness, for example, cream or milky laminate are laid on the floor.
- Gray. This universal tone easily supports the proximity of a variety of color schemes. A calm floor with an ash or silver surface looks fresh, elegant and stylish.
- Beige. It has a calm warm energy. Matches with a variety of shades. Brings a touch of sophistication and at the same time practicality to the interior. Small scratches and dust are almost invisible on the beige surface.
- Brown. It creates a feeling of naturalness, respectability and comfort. Use different degrees of saturation depending on the overall color scheme of the interior. A practical and solid brown color scheme creates an atmosphere of stability and confidence in any room. It eliminates fussiness, helps to concentrate.
- Black (dark). When properly combined with warm shades, it symbolizes luxury and elegance. Allow people with out-of-the-box thinking who prefer bold solutions to decorate the floor with jet-black laminated panels. With the ability to combine contrasts, such a coating looks respectable and noble.
- Red (mahogany). The original bright color scheme will serve as an excellent option for zoning rooms with a fairly large area. With proper balance with the basic shades of the interior, it is possible to achieve an amazing effect of filling the space with positive energy. The red gamma is able to give people confidence, optimism, uplifting.
- Wenge. Brings an atmosphere of luxury, aristocracy, comfort to any room. This natural noble color close to nature is more often chosen by self-confident successful people.
When evaluating the varieties of laminate recommended in 2023 by designers, they must first consider the possibility of organically fitting it into the general style space.
For multifunctional rooms, different flooring options are usually selected, which serves as visual zoning. Often, designers offer to combine, for example, parquet and tiles, boards and linoleum. With the right decision, such surfaces look original.
Thanks to the variety of designs, modern laminate 2023 allows you to create combinations without having to mix and match different types of materials. You can use laminated planks with the texture of wood, stone, leather, imitate parquet and tiles. Combinations of different shades look stylish, for example, brown and beige.
In 2023, eccentricity becomes a trend. Bright color combinations on the floor, such as noble wenge and regal red-burgundy, bring freshness and novelty to the interior. It is important that the whole interior is decided in a light monochrome version, which will avoid unnecessary variegation.
Supporting fashion trends when combining, it is recommended to select colors from the cold part of the spectrum for warm shades. This solution of the floor plane refers to universal options that favorably emphasize almost any color of the walls.
Advice! If the room already has solid cabinet furniture with dark facades, use laminated panels with a muted silver color in combination with sophisticated beige laminate. Ocher and pale chocolate shade harmonize well.
Pearl gray in the design of the flooring is an organic tandem with white laminate planks. If one of the elements in the floor covering is dark brown laminated dies, then the second shade is selected so that it does not contrast with the overall color scheme of the room. Laminate of different sizes are also combined, achieving dynamism in the final sound of the floor surface.
When designing a floor with the help of a laminate that is current in 2023, the recommendations of designers are taken into account, allowing them to withstand the organics of a certain style direction:
- Maximalism. It is recommended to select a laminate with a rich background – brown, red.
- Eco. Naturalness is a priority. Pay attention to the laminated dies, presented in collections with imitation of parquet or plank floor.
- Vintage. An excellent solution is the design of the floor with laminate with scuffed effects. Bleached or skillfully aged boards will favorably emphasize the elegance and conciseness of other surfaces, solved in neutral, discreet tones.
- Scandinavian style. Choose a laminate with characteristic unobtrusive tones – white, gray, beige.
- Japandi. The basis of the interior are materials with natural shades and textures.
- Loft. For rooms with elements of this revolutionary independent style, you should purchase a white, gray or beige laminate option.
When choosing an option for finishing floor surfaces, fashion trends in 2023 determine the possibility of using laminate in rooms of various styles. Actual color and textural solutions in an organic combination with the overall interior design create an atmosphere of comfort and coziness, which is necessary for a family hearth.