Interior delights are determined mainly by fashion trends. An important role in choosing the style of any room is played by the organic design of the floor. Among the options for modern floor materials, laminate confidently takes the lead, which is represented by a variety of textures (realistic and fantasy), and also pleases with original shades. Of interest are the varieties of this floor material, which will be the trends for laminate floor tiles in 2023.
- 1 Criteria For Choosing A Laminate
- 2 Leading Laminate Manufacturing Trends in 2023
- 3 Trendy Laminate Floor Colors In 2023
- 4 Laminate Combination
- 5 Fashionable Laminate Floors In 2023
- 6 Laminate flooring trends 2023
- 7 Most popular laminate flooring color
Criteria For Choosing A Laminate
Multi-layer laminated panels quickly gained recognition as a reliable material for flooring in rooms of various functional purposes. The basis of the design is a durable fiberboard. The lower stabilizing coating protects it from deformation. A decorative layer is applied to the upper plane, which determines the texture and color. Provides strength and protection from abrasion top layer.
WHEN CHOOSING LAMINATE FLOORS, PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING INDICATORS
- wear resistance class;
- moisture resistance;
- coating texture;
- color solution.
Leading Laminate Manufacturing Trends in 2023
New design solutions allow you to choose a laminate for interiors created with elements of various styles. It is important to consider several factors:
- area and general layout of the premises;
- lighting options;
- type of furniture;
- used finishing materials;
- textile tone.
The selected type of laminate, with a competent comparison of all the leading accents, can be harmoniously entered into the interior. Pay attention to fashion trends that can be traced in 2023.
Return to antiquity
The elegant naturalness of wood withstands changing fashion trends for a long time. Laminate floors, successfully imitating parquet, fit well into modern interiors.
The trends of 2023 include laying out herringbone laminated dice. Among the extensive model range, you can choose special collections that allow you to lay in the style of an English classic Christmas tree, which involves the distribution of individual fragments at a right angle.
Manufacturers offer a modernized locking system that helps to dock the short side of the bar with the desired section of the long end surface. As a result, the floor becomes presentable, thanks to an unusual pattern.
Also, the French herringbone has received a new sound, assuming the location of individual laminate dies at 60 or 45 degrees. More often, such a pattern is obtained by imitation on the surface, so it will not be necessary to clearly adjust individual fragments.
Laminate floor trends 2023 under the tiles
The traditional solution for the kitchen, hallway, bathroom, toilet is laying out ceramic or porcelain tiles. This is a rather time-consuming process requiring special knowledge and accuracy.
Increasingly, alternative variations are found in modern interiors. It is enough to choose a laminate with high-quality imitation tiles. Pay attention to wear-resistant varieties with a reliable locking system.
On a note! For rooms with probable changes in humidity and temperature (kitchen, bathroom), laminate with a high moisture resistance index are used.
Artificially aged floor
New laminate collections 2023, representing unusual model options, stylized with scuffed elements, will be an excellent solution to maintain such style trends in the interior as retro, modern, revolutionary loft, nostalgic country.
The floor covering, which creates the feeling of a family nest, in which more than one generation of household members has been replaced for a long time, brings an atmosphere of calm and comfort into the room.
Trendy Laminate Floor Colors In 2023
An important criterion in the selection of flooring is its shade. Designers advise paying attention to the following colors, which in 2023 occupy the highest lines of fashion ratings.
- White (light). It symbolizes purity, freshness, conciseness, serenity. A light-colored laminate with a light, woody structure harmonizes perfectly with a more saturated shade of walls or furniture, enhancing its brightness. Suitable for small rooms, as it allows you to visually expand the space. For large rooms, if desired, they turn to a smoother whiteness, for example, cream or milky laminate are laid on the floor.
- Gray. This universal tone easily supports the proximity of a variety of color schemes. A calm floor with an ash or silver surface looks fresh, elegant and stylish.
- Beige. It has a calm warm energy. Matches with a variety of shades. Brings a touch of sophistication and at the same time practicality to the interior. Small scratches and dust are almost invisible on the beige surface.
- Brown. It creates a feeling of naturalness, respectability and comfort. Use different degrees of saturation depending on the overall color scheme of the interior. A practical and solid brown color scheme creates an atmosphere of stability and confidence in any room. It eliminates fussiness, helps to concentrate.
- Black (dark). When properly combined with warm shades, it symbolizes luxury and elegance. Allow people with out-of-the-box thinking who prefer bold solutions to decorate the floor with jet-black laminated panels. With the ability to combine contrasts, such a coating looks respectable and noble.
- Red (mahogany). The original bright color scheme will serve as an excellent option for zoning rooms with a fairly large area. With proper balance with the basic shades of the interior, it is possible to achieve an amazing effect of filling the space with positive energy. The red gamma is able to give people confidence, optimism, uplifting.
- Wenge. Brings an atmosphere of luxury, aristocracy, comfort to any room. This natural noble color close to nature is more often chosen by self-confident successful people.
When evaluating the varieties of laminate recommended in 2023 by designers, they must first consider the possibility of organically fitting it into the general style space.
For multifunctional rooms, different flooring options are usually selected, which serves as visual zoning. Often, designers offer to combine, for example, parquet and tiles, boards and linoleum. With the right decision, such surfaces look original.
Thanks to the variety of designs, modern laminate 2023 allows you to create combinations without having to mix and match different types of materials. You can use laminated planks with the texture of wood, stone, leather, imitate parquet and tiles. Combinations of different shades look stylish, for example, brown and beige.
In 2023, eccentricity becomes a trend. Bright color combinations on the floor, such as noble wenge and regal red-burgundy, bring freshness and novelty to the interior. It is important that the whole interior is decided in a light monochrome version, which will avoid unnecessary variegation.
Supporting fashion trends when combining, it is recommended to select colors from the cold part of the spectrum for warm shades. This solution of the floor plane refers to universal options that favorably emphasize almost any color of the walls.
Advice! If the room already has solid cabinet furniture with dark facades, use laminated panels with a muted silver color in combination with sophisticated beige laminate. Ocher and pale chocolate shade harmonize well.
Pearl gray in the design of the flooring is an organic tandem with white laminate planks. If one of the elements in the floor covering is dark brown laminated dies, then the second shade is selected so that it does not contrast with the overall color scheme of the room. Laminate of different sizes are also combined, achieving dynamism in the final sound of the floor surface.
Fashionable Laminate Floors In 2023
When designing a floor with the help of a laminate that is current in 2023, the recommendations of designers are taken into account, allowing them to withstand the organics of a certain style direction:
- Maximalism. It is recommended to select a laminate with a rich background – brown, red.
- Eco. Naturalness is a priority. Pay attention to the laminated dies, presented in collections with imitation of parquet or plank floor.
- Vintage. An excellent solution is the design of the floor with laminate with scuffed effects. Bleached or skillfully aged boards will favorably emphasize the elegance and conciseness of other surfaces, solved in neutral, discreet tones.
- Scandinavian style. Choose a laminate with characteristic unobtrusive tones – white, gray, beige.
- Japandi. The basis of the interior are materials with natural shades and textures.
- Loft. For rooms with elements of this revolutionary independent style, you should purchase a white, gray or beige laminate option.
When choosing an option for finishing floor surfaces, fashion trends in 2023 determine the possibility of using laminate in rooms of various styles. Actual color and textural solutions in an organic combination with the overall interior design create an atmosphere of comfort and coziness, which is necessary for a family hearth.
Laminate flooring trends 2023
Here is a brief overview of laminate flooring trends 2023. The laminate flooring industry will continue towards more durable and natural designs. The trend of new designs will make them meet the expectations of customers. Next year’s trends will prioritize natural colors, textures and materials that will translate how important sustainability has become for customers seeking authenticity and lifetime performance.
The Covid-19 pandemic has transformed the way we see our home. Today, what used to be our home has become the place of work, study and the space where we spend the longest time in our lives.
For this reason, spaces that were not so important before, such as a terrace, have gained relevance and are now setting the trend in remodeling, as well as the transformation of rooms into offices, or work studios.
Laminate is made from multiple layers of high-density fiberboard (“HDF”). A digitally printed top layer covers wood fibers that create a stable core. A high-quality image of wood is printed, often combined with authentic-feeling bevels and grains, to create a wood effect.
Manufacturers tend to steer clear of homes with cool gray tones and the flashy, fun décor that consumers leave out of their homes. The designs are kept very close to the original wood patterns with authentic, light, friendly and fresh decorations, with a natural matte texture and subtle knots, which translate a harmonious appearance.
Laminate flooring Colors
When it comes to interior design, color is everything. Inspiration boards, inspiration pages, and home decorating magazines are great sources for generating ideas for your home renovation.
Laminate flooring has been a staple in flooring trends for the past several years. With a sleek appearance, these floors have unmatched versatility to complement a wide range of color palettes incorporated into your room or office design, utilizing loft or minimalist aesthetics that have been inevitable in the interior design industry.
The colors will please the client’s eye and recreate the natural and warm coziness in the home. The aim is to create calmer and more harmonious decorations from pure and light natural tones to dark brown tones. In addition, wider formats are becoming fashionable as they help create a calmer appearance in interiors.
Current trends reflect the consumer’s desire to create a haven at home where they feel safe and protected from external aggressions.
Whether it’s noise reduction, water resistance, or sustainability, laminate flooring manufacturers are at the forefront of research to ensure quality flooring. this is a strong selling point to convince customers. Laminate floors of Colombia markets an increasing number of waterproof products to satisfy the desire of our customers.
Fashionable laminate in 2023 in the interior
With the advent of the new year, fashion trends in the interior are changing. Among the current styles in 2023, designers note:
- Maximalism. As a floor covering, a laminate of standard geometry with a rich color is used – bright shades of red, deep brown. Making a color accent on the floor, it is important that it be bright and richly decorated.
- Eco – the use of natural materials, while the interior should be dominated by open space. When choosing a laminate for laying on the floor, preference should be given to collections that imitate a massive or parquet board as much as possible, both in color and in pattern.
- Vintage. For this style, a laminate in the form of an aged or bleached board in light shades is suitable – white, beige. At the same time, neutral and nude shades should be present in the room, emphasizing the conciseness of small details.
- Japandi. For interiors in this style, it is recommended to select laminated floors with the structure of natural materials and the corresponding color scheme. Shades should be as close to natural as possible to create a relaxing space.
- Industrial, loft, urban. The style is dominated by concrete textures, raw brick, plaster. Such trim elements are combined with a laminate in gray, white or beige.
When choosing a fashionable laminate for living space in 2023, you should pay attention to the fashion trends proposed by manufacturers. The correct selection of colors and shades of finishes, the combination of small details allows you to create the desired style and comfort zone, according to your own preferences.
Laminate for tiles
The floor of the kitchen, hall, hallway, bathroom, as a rule, is laid with tiles and porcelain stoneware. We agree that such a solution is practical, but there are a number of disadvantages associated with the complexity of installation and the features of the surface, which is cold to the touch and hard. What to do in the case when the owner of the apartment wants to see the pattern of the stone or the characteristic pattern of the tile, but does not want to lay the tile, given the shortcomings?
Laminate manufacturers have provided a solution to this problem, and are launching collections of laminate flooring imitating tiles on the market.
Moisture resistance, a reliable protective layer allows you to lay the coating in the bathroom, in the kitchen, as well as in other high-traffic areas with high humidity. Manufacturers of modern laminate in 2023 guarantee that, subject to the operating conditions, their products will last for many years, without the risk of deformation, and retain an attractive appearance. Trademarks also provide recommendations on issues such as cleaning your own laminate flooring, care secrets.
Laminate flooring is an ongoing trend in home decor for 2023. It’s stylish, affordable and easy to maintain, making it a fantastic choice for first-time homebuyers and experienced homeowners alike.
It offers homeowners an affordable way to achieve the look of their dream tree without the high price tag that often comes with real wood, and the durable materials can last a family for years with proper care. Some real estate agents even say it’s a selling point that can add value to your home, so it’s no surprise that laminate flooring styles are here to stay.
Whether you’re looking to keep up with ever-changing trends or looking for inspiration for a future remodel, check out these laminate flooring trends 2023.
Bedroom Laminate Ideas
Bedrooms deserve the very best to promote relaxation and a good night’s sleep. With no carpets to cling to dust, laminate flooring is the perfect addition to your boudoir as it is easy to clean and maintain and is just as durable as other flooring options.
Reclaimed wood floors are destined to be a big trend in 2023. Recycled wood, recycled from a variety of old materials and buildings, often comes from old decking, timber, and sheds, as well as more unusual sources like wine barrels and old-school gyms. Unfortunately, due to the fact that reclaimed wood has become so popular in recent years, the price is also quite high.
A refurbished wood-look laminate floor is not actually made from the real material, but rather mimics the texture and color, making it less expensive. But it still boasts that diverse, unique style that many people crave. The mix of colors and tones works well for bedrooms, and with a comfortable thermal underlay, you won’t have to run to and from the bathroom to keep your toes warm.
Kitchen Laminate Ideas
The kitchen is the heart of your home and deserves the very best. One of the biggest trends for kitchens will be the increased use of water-resistant laminate. Until recently, laminate had minimal water resistance and was recommended to be kept away from places like kitchens and bathrooms to protect the wood. However, in 2023 we expect to see an increase in the availability of laminate flooring that can withstand spills, drips and overall kitchen life.
When it comes to 2023 flooring trends, character is key. Shabby and aged woodgrain styles are touted as big sellers in the coming year, and this style is perfect for helping your home feel rustic and loved. This aged look is also great for all lovers of shabby chic and rustic furniture, adding detail and texture to your home without too much clutter.
Living room laminate ideas
If the kitchen is the heart of your home, then your living room is the lungs where you can breathe and relax. Soothing colors and favorite textures are perfect for this peaceful space.
Whitewashed floorboards are a trend that will be on the rise in 2023 due to their rustic style and relaxing beach vibe. In addition, cool colors are also going to be a big trend, with all shades of grey, white and light wood tones topping the charts. However, if light, cool tones are not to your liking, laminate floors with wide variations may be the perfect choice. More natural, darker wood tones give class and texture to your floors without the need for heavy rugs or rugs.
Most popular laminate flooring color
When browsing and evaluating trendy laminate flooring in 2023, it is important to pay attention not only to patterns and patterns, but also to color. This year, natural shades remain fashionable, as well as a game of contrast (black and white, beige and black, bright shades of red). When choosing the color of a fashionable laminate, you should be guided by the following tips:
- giving preference to light colors as a decor for interior surfaces, do not forget that they will make the room narrower and longer;
- the combination of a light floor and dark walls allows you to visually shorten the room;
- you can highlight the horizontal lines in the room by laying a light laminate, finishing the ceiling in a light tone, while the walls should be dark;
- when repairing hallways, experts recommend choosing doors and floors in the same color scheme;
- if you want to achieve the effect of a spacious room, then give preference to the floor and doors in light colors.
Now let’s take a closer look at the trendy colors for laminate flooring in 2023:
- White – laconic style and purity. Laminate in a light tone with an oak or maple structure allows you to visually expand the space, adding brightness to it. The white floor goes well with the green tones that may be present in the decoration of the premises.
- Gray is a versatile color suitable for rooms where you need to emphasize a neutral shade, but it is important to choose the right combination with other types of finishes. The best option for a combination is white and black surfaces. If you need to add coolness to the style of the room, then gray goes well with blue. An attractive effect will be obtained by combining gray and yellow, but at the same time the latter should be less in the interior (a separate curtain decoration, a small element of the sofa or wall decoration).
- The neutral color of the laminate can be easily combined with other tones, and its practicality should also be noted, since scratches, stains, and dust are not visible on it.
- A combination of red and orange. As decoration and decorative elements, you can select products and materials of yellow, brown and green.
- Brown is a warm shade that allows you to create a natural cozy atmosphere. The brown color of the laminate is suitable for country-style interiors, and also emphasizes furniture and textured finishes.
- Black is a combination of elegance and luxury. Preference is given to this color when designing modern interiors, while combining it with warm tones.